1. By accepting these terms and conditions, the user confirms to have read, understood and accepted its contents.
2. Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition to use products and services provided by Amallu Inc.
3. All users are obliged to observe these terms and conditions.
5. Further use of products and rendered services after additional modifications in the terms and conditions have been implemented, shall constitute the consent to accept these modifications. Refusal to accept these modifications shall preclude the user from using the offered products and services.
1. All software, used by users in accordance with its application and purpose defined in these terms and conditions.
2. Amallu Inc. is exclusively entitled to decide on functionality, the use, subject matter and the range of particular services and products as well as to cease rendering these services.
3. Amallu Inc. is exclusively authorised to decide on the contents and the nature of the software as well as to freely add, change or remove particular elements.
1. Amallu Inc. services and products are exclusively designated for business use and must be used only in accordance with their purpose, application and their general characteristics.
2. Amallu Inc. services and products can be accessed solely by logging on particular website.
3. Every user is assigned a particular password and login which must not be used by third parties without the user’s consent. The user is responsible for keeping and proper security of his password and login.
5. The user undertakes to use the services and products in accordance with their use, purpose and in the manner consistent with both these terms and conditions and provisions of currently effective law.
6. The user bears full responsibility for all contents, phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered services and products.
7. The user understands, has become familiar with technical requirements necessary to use the services and products and has no objections in respect thereof. The user is aware of risk and threats connected with electronic data transmission.
8. Amallu Inc. reserves the right to access individual users’ accounts for the technical and administrative purposes and for security reasons. The obtained information in such a manner shall not be processed or made available to third parties unless required by provisions of law.
1. Amallu Inc. guarantees the highest quality of its operations to ensure accessibility and continuity of offered services and products in accordance with their use and purpose. No long distance data transmission, however, guarantees 100% security, continuity and accessibility of the provided services.
2. Amallu Inc. does not guarantee compatibility of offered services and products with other producers’ software. The user shall bear responsibility for the choice and consequences following from the use of other software including its applicability to user’s objectives.
3. Amallu Inc. stipulates that opinions given by users do not reflect in any possible manner its views and opinions. Amallu Inc. does not monitor or control users’ opinions on a continual basis; if, however, any opinions in breach with these terms and conditions should be revealed efforts shall be immediately made to remove them as soon as possible.
Amallu is in no way associated with YouTube.com. Amallu Inc., its owners and affliates, do not own, store, keep, or modify any of the videos available on this website. All the videos displayed on this website are copyrighted by their respective owners. Amallu Inc. cannot prevent videos from being displayed on this website.